Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lovin' from My Oven

Made these for a friend's birthday last week..Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. They definitely didn't turn out to be the prettiest shaped things, not sure what happened. But from what I hear, they tasted great!! :)




Then for one of our youth's going away party I made some Funfetti cupcakes. Slapped some homemade frosting on those bad boys and they were GONE! Thank goodness..I didn't know what I was going to do with 24 cupcakes...



I'm not sure what my obsession is with cupcakes..they are cute, personalized, and just the right amount! They are also super fun to decorate. Maybe soon I'll try something different... but I don't know.. I love cupcakes...Ellison even recently bought me this magnetic mini cupcake recipe book! :)

1 comment:

  1. Have you read Nigella's How to Be a Domestic Goddess? There's an entire section dedicated to cupcakes with lots of beautiful decorating ideas. I like your Red Velvet Cupcakes. They look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete