Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

CHRISTMAS!! Even though it's December and I'm still wearing shorts, it's that season!! It will also be my first Christmas season away from Texas! I've learned to embrace this harsh reality and have made the most of my situation. Back in August I begged Ellison to go buy this second hand Crate and Barrel Christmas tree that this lady was selling and I'm certainly glad I did. We saved so much money, because those things are NOT cheap! Little by little I'm decorating the house and more and more I'm annoying El with my Christmas music.

Although I'll be away from most of my family..we have the most awesome opportunity to bring my mom and brother to Hong Kong for Christmas!!! It's going to be such a special time, because in the 2 years I've lived here, I've never had family visit! They arrive on the 22nd and will be staying until the 3rd of January. Only 20 more days!!

On top of celebrating Christmas we will be celebrating our FIRST ANNIVERSARY on the 19th of December (or 2nd of January, depends on which wedding, ha!) !!! Ellison will also be turning the big 26 on December 23rd! More importantly, on Christmas Day we will be having a baptizing service where Ellison will be baptizing 7 of his youth! Really awesome. We have so much to be thankful for and it will be an exciting, chaotic time for celebrating!!

Here's a few of our Christmas decorations! The most awesome thing about our decorations is they were all free. :) I love getting things for free (or really cheap) and making the most out of them!!




1 comment:

  1. I like your Christmas-themed layout. Very nice! Sounds like there will be a whole lot of celebrations in the Tsang house this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete