Here's the recipe. (Half-Batch)
- 1 stick softened butter
- 6 Tablespoons sugar
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 11 Oreo Cookies broken into pieces
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream butter, and sugars until well combined. Add egg and vanilla until mixed well.
2. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl, stir to combine. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients then stir in oreos and chocolate chips until just combined.
3. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop onto baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked, but still soft. Let cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Enjoy with a cold glass of milk!!