Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Contribution

Hello!
I am Ellison the husband of the Tsang family. Like Brittney said, this blog is for all those who want more of an insight into out lives. I am secretly hoping that by blogging people will get to know us better so that when events like Christmas, Birthdays and Chinese New Year come around we will get awesome gifts, cause maybe one day I will blog about the fact that it was my day off and I was so bored at home because Brittney is at work and how I wished I had a PS3 to play with, or that fact that my laptop is too heavy to carry to work everyday and how I wish I had an Ipad......you get the drift

Perhaps some sympathetic rich man is reading this blog right now, is extremely amused by my slightly childish, yet clever wit and is ready to become my real life Santa Claus.

If you are intrigued as to how all this works out..the read on my friends, read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment