Monday, August 16, 2010

Lovin' from the Oven

So, I kind of have this new passion and of course it causes damage to my New Resolution (see previous post). But it's something that not only brings me joy, but everyone else who I share with so I'm going to keep trying. This new passion is BAKING. My mother said, "I never thought I would see the day that you were addicted to baking." But, I am. Well trying to be at least. I wouldn't say I'm that good yet but I enjoy doing it. And thanks to my WONDERFUL husband who showed me the incredible DIY Cake Shop down the road, I think this might just become a permanent activity in the Tsang house. Now of course I'm not going to quit my job and move off to Paris just yet...I consider it more as a hobby. This weekend I made a batch of Cookies and Cream Cupcakes and although I'm allergic to chocolate and can't try them, everyone else said they were YUM! :) I also made some Raspberry Tea Cakes to take to a friend's on Friday night. They are some of Ellison's favorite cookies.


1 comment:

  1. Those raspberry tea cookies were awesome! We finished them all in no time. These cupcakes look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete